Food is either served between 12pm & 3pm and 5.30pm & 9pm in the winter months or between 12pm & 9pm in the summer. If you are unsure please ring us on 01297 442 637.
The Royal Standards cooking style simply put is generous, unpretentious quality. We specialise in simple country cooking with traditional favourites and wherever possible we try to source our ingredients from local suppliers. These include Complete Meats of Axminster, Charmouth Bakery and for fish we use local fishermen and Daveys Locker from West Bay.
Afternoon Tea for £14.50 per person - to be booked in advance.
A Taste of Our Menu
We have a menu comprising of:
- Starters from £3
- Grilled fish dishes from £13
- Shell fish (including local crab salad) from £10
- Steaks, homemade burgers, fish and chips and many more pub favourites from £12
- We have a varied selection of food for children and lots of homemade deserts.
Chef's special board featuring local fish and meats, also a large vegetarian selection with all dishes being homemade.
Menu and Winelist Download
If you are interested in seeing the full menu and wine list you can download them here (right click, save file/target as):
- Menu Download.pdf (121kb) Updated November 2018
- Wine List Download.pdf (111kb) Updated November 2018